Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nearing The End...

So the trip is nearing its end. I'm sad it's almost over but at the same time I am getting excited to head home, I'm a bit homesick! Since being here I have learned quite a few things and have had many more experiences than I thought I would ever experience. To recap on some of the things so far during this trip I have enjoyed the most would have to be in Corbett when we went on the jeep safari and elephant safari. I've never touched an elephant before or rode one, so to be able to do all of that in one day was an amazing experience. Elephants are amazing and gorgeous animals. It was also just exciting to be out in the wild with all those wild animals and see them in their natural habitat. Wish we saw a tiger though! Those were by far my favorite things we did up until Rishikesh. In Rishikesh my favorite part was the white water rafting and the cliff jumping. I've never done either of those before. The rafting was way more fun than I anticipated and I really enjoyed the rush and the fun of it. The cliff jumping was indeed my favorite part about that day. To conquer a fear and jump, it felt amazing. I highly enjoyed the rush of adrenaline I got from jumping off that cliff into the Ganga river. I loved it so much I had to jump twice! I definitely will be doing rafting and cliff jumping when I get back home, I found a new love in them. Now we are in Dharamasala and we will see what it has to offer! (maybe some paragliding (; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anything that could be detrimental to the safety of those on this trip.