Monday, May 21, 2012

Celebrity Status

We went to the Taj Mahal today. It was absolutely beautiful and the story is even better. Its such a sweet love story. The entire time we were walking through the Taj everyone would keep stopping and asking to take their pictures with me. At one point i got trapped by about 20 guys all wanting their pictures with me and everyone else had gone ahead of me. I kept trying to walk away from them but they always want "1 MORE" finally a security guard came and told them to leave me alone but it was really funny. We also got stopped by a family and the girls were so pretty. They loved that Erin and I were twins and they wanted the whole family to have pictures with us. They even told us all about the girls henna and that she was the one that did it for her whole family. It was amazing! Everything she did was so detailed. She was incredibly talented! The Taj was amazing and I loved getting to see it. There were so many colors and overall it was just amazing! Its so funny how everyone wants to be with us and have their pictures with us. and all the children here are so cute! 

1 comment:

Please do not post anything that could be detrimental to the safety of those on this trip.