Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last day in Delhi!

So I still have jet lag... I woke up in the middle of the night last night and couldn't sleep for long at all! These last couple days have amazing, I've learned so much about India. I really wasn't expecting to see what I've seen here, it's been a total shock. But I'm getting used to it all; the heat, the cars/bicycles/scooters almost running me over every second, people wanting to take pictures with me and shaking my hand, etc. Today we went to Ba'hai/Lotus Temple (which was incredible), the Humayun Temple, and the Birla House (which is where we learned things about Gandhi and saw where he spent his last days).
Things here are crazy, there are dogs everywhere just like there are squirrels back home! Last night there was a random cow walking down the street... it's just crazy. But like I said, I'm getting used to it. 3 days down, 22 to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anything that could be detrimental to the safety of those on this trip.