Monday, May 28, 2012

Finally arrived in Rishikesh...

My trip to India so far has been an eye opening experience. The more time I spend in India the more i grow to love the people and the culture. I wasnt really sure what to think when i first arrived at Delhi, and now i understand why i didnt like Delhi so much is because its mainly a city focused on the selling of goods and not on the historical and cultural aspects that India has to offer. When we took the 4 hour car ride to Rishikesh i was amazed by the amazing landscape of the mountians and surrounding towns. Things here seem so much more peaceful then the hustle and bustle of the bigger citys down below. So far Rishikesh is proving to be my favorite place because i feel more intimate and connected to the town and people. I cant wait to find out what else Rishikesh has in store for me but i know patience is a virtue therefore i wont rush things and just enjoy them as they come.

-Bojan Poluga "Boki Bear"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anything that could be detrimental to the safety of those on this trip.