Thursday, May 24, 2012

So far in India..

India is amazing. I never in my life ever thought I would see myself in India, but here I am! And so far it's been a fun, exciting, exhausting experience. My view of India was Totally different than how it really is here. India is a gorgeous place, in it's own way. The heat is overbearing but you get used to it after a few days. The sweating constantly becomes apart of everyday life for us here. We search for shade and cold water constantly. I think the heat and everything here is testing a lot of our physical endurance. I hope that when I go back I am more physically capable of doing more things. So far the places we have visited have been amazing. I am so glad to have come. Even if the weather is killer!

Jess (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anything that could be detrimental to the safety of those on this trip.