Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rishikesh Day 2

We woke up today for yoga at 7am from a yoga master. He was a really good teacher and it was awesome to do yoga in India where yoga was founded. After the yoga session, we went for a dip in the Ganges. It was cold but really refreshing and being cleansed of my sins was also a plus. We walked a lot today and I will definitely be sore tomorrow. We got acquainted with Rishikesh and visited the ashram where the Beatles stayed. I enjoyed it since I'm a Beatles fan and that is where a lot of their songs were written. Rishikesh is an amazing city and I think this will probably be one of my favorite places. The weather is a lot cooler here as well and the view of mountains and the river is beautiful. I'm excited for the rest of our time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anything that could be detrimental to the safety of those on this trip.